- newly diagnosed with high blood pressure
- previously diagnosed with high blood pressure but have had a recent medication adjustment
- wanting further information about high blood pressure
It is meant to help one understand the risks of high blood pressure, the effects of medication and lifestyle on blood pressure, as well as how to properly take a home blood pressure measurement and monitor the results. Join us to improve your overall health through improved blood pressure!
This service is covered at full cost by most insurance companies, no co-payment required. To find out if your insurance is accepted, for more information, or to schedule an appointment, call the number listed below for the office at which you are seen for primary care:
- Central Office: Denelle Schulz: 970-352-9444, option 0
- Cottonwood or Johnstown Offices: Kristy Munch, MS, RN: 970-352-9444, option 1
- West Office: Andrea Dalton: 970-378-8081