Exciting and challenging opportunity with busy and expanding Family Practice office. Position responsibilities include:
- Room patients, take vital signs and gather basic health history
- Perform a variety of injections and immunizations (infant – geriatrics)
- Assist with a variety of in-office procedures
- Schedule diagnostic tests at outpatient facilities
- Coordinate care with specialist offices
- Obtain Medication Preauthorization
- Work collaboratively with practice clinicians and AAP providers
- Provide excellent patient customer service and communication
- Scheduling return appointments
Previous medical office experience in primary care strongly preferred. Successful candidate will have excellent organization skills, communication skills and genuine commitment to providing excellent patient care. Hours are Monday – Friday with rotating Saturdays. Previous experience with electronic health record software preferred. Excellent benefit package available.
Salary Range: $16.00 - $18.00
X-ray Tech Per Diem needed to support busy Family Practice. Communicates and works independently in performing all Diagnostic procedures on patients of all ages. Flexibility, travel and knowledge of electronic health records required. Must consent to background check and drug testing.