Come join a great team! Growing Family Practice in Northern Colorado is looking for an energetic, positive and patient customer service oriented Medical Assistant to work with us full time. Successful candidate will have:
- excellent communication skills
- experience with electronic health record software
- a strong commitment to outstanding patient customer service
- great organizational skills
- Ability to work independently a must
Certified MA or registered MA preferred, not required. Competitive benefit package available. Flexibility to work days and rotating Saturdays required.
Emphasis will be placed on referrals and authorizations initially. Full time, Sat am rotation. Medical billing, referrals, scheduling, multitasking and customer service experience preferred. Successful candidate will be detail oriented, flexible and have additional experience with Electronic Health Record systems.
Excellent Benefit package available.
Salary Range: $15.00 - $18.00
Come join a great team! Full time Medical Receptionist opening at a busy Family Practice. Primary duties include:
- scheduling of appointments either on the telephone or in person
- checking in patients, verifying insurance, collecting payments
- answering a high volume of phone calls
- providing excellent patient customer service
Successful candidate will have strong customer service skills, excellent communication skills, great multitasking ability, attention to detail and experience with electronic health record systems Excellent benefit package available.
Salary Range: $14.50 - $16.00